Tuesday, October 7, 2008

HELLO!

I hope that you all are doing great. We are all doing okay.. we still have our days, though. It seems to be getting a "little" bit easier for me. I can't say that about everyone else. Losing Bob has forever devestated us, but it has also brought us so much closer.

We went on our last camping trip for the year. It was strange without him.. Danny and Eric had to do all of the "Bobby" things and they did pretty good. I know that he would have been so proud of him. After we came home, Danny and Eric cleaned the outside of the camper and we helped Mom with the inside. We probably won't take any more trips in it this year. :(

On Sunday, we all went out to Grandma Brumley's. We had a HUGE meal.. let me give you an idea so your mouth can water!! We had dumplings, taco dish, fried potatoes, salad, mexican chicken, brown beans, green beans, rolls, homemade garden soup, manwich, dressing, chocolate cake, homemade peach cobbler, and cherry dump cake. My mouth is watering now!!! She is such a sweet lady and she can cook better than a lot of folks I know! After lunch, we all went out and watched the kids play kick ball. When I say kids, I mean Danny, Aunt June, Barbara, and Tammy. They were all pretty good and took it easy on the other little kids! You have to love our family.. they are NUTS!

Anyway.. I will go for now. Sorry that it has been so long since I last posted. Thanks for your prayers and please continue to pray for us.

Much Love,
Mandi

No comments: