Friday, August 8, 2008

Friday, August 8th

Well.. I have talked to Mom a few times today. She hasn't had a lot to say. She has had quite a bit of company today. She did say that they will be doing dialysis today, tomorrow, and Sunday. They normally only do it on Monday, Wednesday, and Friday, but they want to get off as much fluid as they can over the weekend.
Sunday will be three weeks since this all started. It seems like forever. I found myself thinking today, about how much I would miss if I was asleep for three weeks. My kids do several things each day and I wouldn't want to miss any of them. Bobby has missed church for a month, he has missed talking to Mom and us, and has missed seeing the grandkids. And Lord help his yard. Eric tries to mow it like Bobby would, but Eric isn't perfect. Danny does his best on the weed eating, and Derek attempts to vacuum out the pool. When Bobby comes home, he will probably have to work for months to get the yard back just the way he likes it!
Anyway.. I am a little sad today. I hate it that I can't be at the hospital 24/7, but I have to tend to these three rowdy boys.
So, please continue to pray, call, and visit. Mom and Bobby need all the support they can get!
Love to all,
Mandi

1 comment:

Barbara May said...

Mandi you are a superstar for your mom and bobby..One day resting is what you need dont feel sad bout nothing your mom woould want you to take off for a while ...and Hope I hear your doing a wonderful job being by bobby's side every moment it takes a strong loving woman to do what you are doing and i am proud of you..I remember when we picked out Kayla's name in the hospital when she was born and you were right beside me then and look you are an angel..working for the lord.showing your penticostal spirit..i love you aunt hope and i wish you the very best when Bobby pulls out of this ...Keep Holding On..we are thinking bout ya each day ,THE HUMBLE'S....Johnny,Barbara,Kayla,A.J.,Paula,and Breeonna