Tuesday, August 5, 2008

Tuesday, August 5th

Hey! Sorry that I haven't posted until now.. Landen's arm got worse over night, so we went back to the doctor. He thinks Landon will recover, so please say a prayer for him!
I have talked to Mom a few times today. She is really quiet and doesn't offer too much information. Please pray for strength for Mom. She did tell me that they gave Bob a couple more units of blood this morning. I am not sure what all is going on with that, though. She also said that the doctor said he may have to put Bob on dialysis sometime today or tomorrow. His kidneys aren't functioning the way they should, but obviously they are better than the doctor thinks, because as of about 7 o'clock, they hadn't talked about the dialysis again.
Please continue to pray for a miracle.. and thanks for the wonderful comments!
I will be at home tomorrow, so I will be able to post any new info. I will be in Jonesboro tomorrow night and most of the day on Thursday. Seth and I are going to go over and spend the night with Mom. I will post as soon as I get home Thursday afternoon.
Keep up the good work, guys.. your prayers mean so much!

No comments: