Thursday, August 14, 2008

THURSDAY, AUGUST 15

I HAVEN'T HEARD ANYTHING FROM MOM THIS MORNING, SO I AM ASSUMING THAT EVERY THING IS STILL THE SAME. WHEN I TALKED TO HER LAST NIGHT, SHE SAID THAT HE WAS REALLY SWOLLEN. LANDEN, SETH, ANNA GRACIE, AND I ARE HEADING OVER TO SPEND SOME TIME WITH MOM AND BOB. PLEASE PRAY THAT GOD WILL GIVE ME STRENGTH!!! I WILL NEED IT.. HAHA!

BOB MISSED ABBY'S FIRST DAY OF SCHOOL. CHASITY SAID THAT SHE WAS SO EXCITED AND READY TO GO. OF COURSE, CHASITY CARRIED HER CAMERA( SHE IS JUST LIKE MOTHER!!). SHE TOOK PICS OF HER GOING DOWN THE HALL AND WHEN SHE GOT IN THE CLASS, SHE ASKED THE TEACHER IF SHE COULD TAKE ONE OF ABBY AT HER DESK. THE TEACHER SAID YES, AND ABBY JUST ROLLED HER EYES! I AM SURE THAT ABBY HANDLED IT BETTER THAN MY SISTER DID.. ABBY HAS GROWN UP SO FAST.. AND I MUST ADMIT, I AM A LITTLE SAD TODAY!

I WILL POST LATER!

KEEP PRAYING!

MANDI

2 comments:

Chasity said...

Sister
Kindergarten stinks (well,not literally) :( Abby didn't cry, but I sure did. Only when I got in my car though. So I am just like my mother, but I wasn't the only mom taking pictures, some dads were. Can u see Danny or Eric, or even Bob for that matter, taking pictues??? NOT! Abby's dad had to work today :( but he did call and check in on his little girl. I am sad as well, everything is happening so fast....and so much at one time. God will get us thru this, 'One day at a time'.
love to all,
chasity

PS~quit corrupting Anna Grace...I know you and Wheezie think she is just like you, but c'mon she is 2 (going on 32). Be kind-I do have to live with her you know....LOL ;)

Chasity said...

Just to let Papa-Doo and everyone else know, Abby survived her first day of K. I spoke with her after Andria picked her up (thanks Andria) and she said she didn't cry at all. She said that is was fun, she did lay her head down and that was hilarious, and her cousin Jake got stung by a wasp :( Other than that, it was a pretty good day. No Tears. We are proud of you Abby-Doo~way to go!
love to all,
chasity